Clenergy EV will be exhibiting at Fleet and Mobility Live at the Birmingham NEC on 11th and 12th of October. The show is the UK’s leading event dedicated to the challenges faced by the UK fleet industry.
Fleet management is changing thanks to net-zero commitments and changing government legislation, with the sale of tradition ICE vehicles being discouraged and eventually banned in 2030.
Clenergy EV will be at stand F40 to showcase our charge point management software and our new fleet management module. By linking charge points and fleet vehicles, Clenergy EV enables organisations complete visibility of both vehicles and infrastructure in one platform.
Fleet electrification software
You can use the Clenergy EV fleet module platform to:
- Monitor real time vehicle information and location, thanks to Geotab telematic integration
- See current battery levels of each vehicle throughout their journey
- Estimate current range of battery
- Locate nearest charge point - either at a depot or in public
- Roam across thousands of charge points in UK and Europe using a fuel card
- Recharge at a home charger and reimburse drivers’
- Collate all chargepoint transactions in one location
The fleet functionality is in addition to the Clenergy EV charge point management system, which is already in use by the likes of Schneider Electric, GlaxoSmithKline, Wincanton Group and Nottingham City Council. Thanks to hardware agnostic OCPP compliant software, we are flexible to our clients needs.
To find out more information, please visit Clenergy EV at stand F40 at Fleet and Mobility Live on 11th and 12th October.
Want to book a meeting? Please click the link below: Book a meeting to talk to Clenergy EV