Clenergy EV are proud to have launched a new public electric vehicle charging network of 12 sites (32 sockets) across the city of Swansea. All sites use 100% renewable energy and are available to access via the Clenergy EV app.
Clenergy EV have successfully installed 32 new charge points within the County of Swansea, as part of an ongoing strategy to encourage EV adoption by Swansea City Council.
The Welsh Government wants all users of electric cars and vans in Wales confident that they can access electric vehicle charging infrastructure when and where they need it. Clenergy EV is committed to supporting councils and companies across Wales in reaching that goal.
Each site uses charge points from EVBox with 2 x 22kw AC sockets mounted on a single post.
Phase 1 (12 sites - 32 Charging Sockets)
- East Burrows, Swansea, SA1 1RR (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Pell Street,Swansea, SA1 3ES (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Trawler Road, Swansea, SA1 1YH (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Swansea Point, Swansea, SA1 1FY (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Pontarddulais, Swansea, SA4 8RL (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Gowerton, Swansea, SA4 3AG (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Clydach, Swansea, SA6 5LP (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4AD (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Morriston, Swansea, SA6 7AA (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Baths, St. Helens, Swansea, SA1 4PQ (2 x 22kw Sockets)
- Landore Park and Ride, Swansea, SA1 2JT (6 x 22kw Sockets)
- Fabian Way Park and Ride, Swansea, SA1 8LD (6 x 22kw Sockets)
Charging Tariff - 2020
Connection Charge - N/A
Price per Kw - £0.25
Parking Charge - Advised at each charge park
Clenergy EV has decided to purchase power from Octopus Energy to guarantee that it is 100% renewable